Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

Is it worth taking two girls on a weekend trip hiking if you don't know whether they're into you?

No.534225 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I met girl A at a gym and we got along well enough to meet at the gym together. She started inviting her friend B to join us at the gym. I went downtown with A&B for drinks and had a good time.

The next time I met them at the gym I asked A if she liked hiking & if she wanted to go on an overnight hiking trip with me. She said yes and I naturally invited B to come along as well (B has a bf, A is single). I get the vibe that A&B may see me as friends but I don't know them that well, just met them. A said she really likes being outdoors but none of her friends ever will carry through with going hiking or camping with her and such. She said she'd be down for camping.

I started thinking about the trip and determined we could drive 4-5 hours out to the mountains, hike, see some beautiful scenes and then either camp or stay in a cabin overnight. Drive 2-3 hours from there and hike in some other nice areas, then stay in a hotel that night before driving home.

The thing is, if I get a cabin/hotel I'm dropping $500+ dollars in 2 nights & doing all the driving. The upside is I'd get to hike with two hot girls and spend the weekend with them.

Is this shit worth it if you aren't even sure if they like you like that, or even if you don't get anything out of it?