Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[38 / 14 / ?]

/out/fit thread

No.535075 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What are some of your favorite things to wear when /out/? This thread is not for arguing over what is the best. theres already plenty of those. Just share stuff you like to wear when you're innawoods, whether it really makes sense or not. Share your sentimental items, high quality gear, or antiquated jackets. Whatever you've got that's wearable and you like go ahead and share.

Pic related is one of my favorites. I bring it every time I go camping anywhere. Its from my boy scouting days. Our scoutmaster, once every two years, would take everyone who hadn't been inducted into the order and have them line up in front of the troop. In order to join, they had to do the ritual of eating the frog eggs he had collected at the last canoeing campout (which of course was just bubble tea from the store). Most of the kids were young enough to think it was actual frog eggs, and plenty of adults were dumb enough. It was always a lot of fun. Then he would have them raise their right hand and chant "owa, tagu, siam" over and over until they finally caught on. I think the reason I like the shirt so much is because it has good memories behind it.