Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 2 / ?]

No.574487 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Have you guys ever gone out for a walk of the beaten path at night in the woods? I did and it was a terrible mistake. .

>be me yesterday
>decide to just go out into the woods with nothing but some water and drugs. for a night
>Head of by foot to location 1 hour away, 2 hours before sunset.
> super hot day sweat like a pig, but i got there
> this forest has no paths because the terrain is to extreme to do so, large steep hill, with thick bush between.
>Go to location I built a survival hut 1 year ago.
>spend remaining day light collecting firewood for the night
>mosquito's literally everywhere, all you hear is bzzzzz all the time.
> put on sweater to protect from them
> get even hotter with fire and sweater and the drugs I took when i got there(Dxm + weed)
>by night Im out of water and super sweaty
> try to sleep but ground is uncomfortable and mosquito's are eating me alive.
> after 4 hours of attempted sleep and me starting to go mentally crazy from them i decide to leave
I start walking, not even 50 meters later i collapse from exhaustion and just sit against a tree,
>10 mins later get up and try again, nope fail again 10metres later.
> rest up and head back to camp site, think Im trapped with these mosquito's the entire night.
> after lying on the ground for another 2 hours I sober up and decide I am cabable of getting out.
> I start going, to dark to see much But i try and use my memory of how the hill pattern I memorize getting here
> Get my self into some thick bush, going up and down hills, completely lost and sweating to the point of my clothes being wet.
> after an hour I give up, sit down against tree at the top of the hill, try to fall asleep, nope mosquito's are everywhere still.
> as Im sitting resting, i see a dried up stream I during the day time, say fuck it and follow it
> it takes me right out of the woods
> the entire walk home it felt like my heart was going to explode.
> get home and bed feels like heaven on earth for me