Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 2 / ?]

No.629587 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
To all those that say that woods are safe this happened:

>Be me, 21 undergrad
> In a nerd adventuring club, i.e. outdoorsy /tg/ people, like do a deep trek (4 weeks in the bush) and pack Magic cards. Have never seen a ghost or evulz.
>One of our trips to Helltown, OH (which was bust out) we are warned about a circle about an hour away to stay away, evil magic, occult town of weirdos
>bullshit.avi Call the Scooby Doo Gang sounds like a chance to waste a weekend and get spooky camping in haunted circle, get drunk.
>Pull off road maybe a 1/4 mi from site. Two go to recon and make sure no addicts or hobos
>Clear. Send in beer team!
>Hear screaming all around us. Some women, men shrieking blood curdling. Rebel Yell ahoy! Cant see shit with headlamps. 99% of gear locked in SUV. Only booze.
>Friend puts on only pair of NVG, IR type.
>ITS A FUCKING TRRRRRAAAPPPPP IR motion lasers everywhere
>Hear a Whunnng sound and feel something. Some looney threw a fireaxe, and handle hit me as it went rolling by
> Run! Hatchets, stones, Walmart machetes are being thrown! Lights are starting to appear
>Make it back to SUV
>Trashed.jpg. Tires cut, hood up, wires everywhere.
>Friend is pissed at his SUV, left all weapons at home as this was supposed to be a milk run. Just have a scout rifle in case of black bear (mostly for noise)
>Dark shapes crossing hay field, coming straight at us
>Friend starts firing, 8 rounds Jesus Christ we are so dead
>Horde flees at shot 3. Can see lights in woods trying to flank. Use all 8 rounds bluffing and firing. Down to bluffing. Not good.
>Start heading down road. Several miles later county sheriff pulls up.
>Accuses us of trespassing on a cemetery
>Wut? On a road sir. Wants fucking rifle, No sir, license in SUV. Fired at a rabid animal sir.
>Get to SUV. Doesnt even bat an eye. You boys are lucky. Looks like hoodlums.
>Tows us to middle of fuckall nowhere. Ill let you know if I find anything. Takes down info on yellow notepad. Bye.