Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 3 / ?]

No.686808 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
sup /out/

For you anons who are in college, what are you majoring in? For those of you who have already completed college, what did you major in?

Is/was it outdoors-related?
Would you change it if you could go back in time?
If you've completed college, what kind of job do you have, or what are your goals as far as careers go?

I'm currently in college (20 years old) but I'm undecided on my major and I'm at a point where I'll need to decide very soon. One half of me wants to do something wildlife-oriented, which I'd genuinely enjoy, and the other half makes me think I should just keep /out/-related shit as a hobby and work on something that would make me more money in the long run. Both of these have their pros and cons, so I'm having a lot of trouble with it, and I have been for years.

I figured this was the best place to ask like-minded individuals what they're doing with their lives and whether or not they're satisfied doing it.

Thanks for any input. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves about your college/career experiences in general and what they may or may not have to do with the outdoors.