Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 4 / ?]

Spooky /out/ encounters

No.787832 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I didn't used to believe in skin walkers until I went on a hunting trip with my uncle last Spring. But strange things happen in the woods at night.

We'd just settled down in his pop up tent trailer for the night, the sun now just below the horizon and the crickets chirping.

Then in the pitch black of the trailer interior I felt a strange sensation. Something spread my ass cheeks and pushed into my butt hole.

I didn't realize it was a skin walker at first, I am not an expert after all. But as the rigid, warm, pulsating ghost tendril or whatever from the skin walker rhythmically thrust into my anal cavity, I realized with cold terror the supernatural nature of what I was dealing with.

I lay there too scared to move until I felt something hot shoot out of it deep in my ass. Then it shrunk and became soft as it withdrew, vanishing to the spirit realm to consort with witches.

I know one thing for sure now, the mystery of what happened that night shows that there are more things than science can explain out in the woods, that mankind may never know the extent of.