Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 7 / ?]

Tobacco/Pipe thread deleted by mods

No.867942 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
That is just great, a quality thread with great information gets deleted because 2-3 people claim
>NOT MY /OUT/

Amazing job there you hot pocket eating fucks. Let all the shit threads remain and 30 knife threads exist, but by all means delete the threads that actual serve to help others and share information.

Next they will delete the fishing general because someone has a picture of their rigs indoors and some piece of shit that has no other purpose in life but to be a cockroach
>Remind me again how this is /out/
>This is /out/, how
>Enjoy ur cancir fagits
>Tobacco raped my family pls delete

Others had valid statements that show smoking as the outdoor activity it truly is but we ignore that because 2-3 people complain and just like _reddit_ we have to appease the complaining vocal minority.

What has /out/ become, mods do not delete 30 knife threads, mods do not delete "WHAT THIS SHOULD EAT" threads, mods are garbage.

There have been plenty of threads that have 0 worthwhile information that have remained until they archived, but we could not let this thread remain with maybe 100+ posts 50% being quality information.

Fuck, been here for years and naturally first time I check a thread daily you fucks delete it, amazing.