Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[74 / 10 / ?]

FYI: Do NOT hike in the woods at night!

No.900984 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was bored and wanted to exercise a little to burn off Thanksgiving fatness so I grabbed my headlamp and went for a hike in the forest, when I got to the trail head it was almost dark. I walked for about 10 minutes and turned my headlamp on. There is so much creepy shit at night it's not even funny. Something huge was on the ground then flew up in the trees, we do have eagles where I live but what would it be doing on the ground at night. I shined my light where I thought it went and I didn't see anything. And you hear things like voices, I was on a trail that lead up to a mountain so I was at about 600 feet up, nobody else was at this trail.(no cars in parking lot) Then I got the weirdest feeling as if I was being watched. I look up ahead and some animal, wolf maybe, was staring at me with bright green eyes, I took a video and converted it but you can see something in the video walk away. You can kinda see my headlamp shine at the beginning then my light was on it. It was further away than the video makes it out to be. After I turned the video off I ran screaming like a girl till I got back to my truck.

Do NOT hike in the woods at night!!!!!