Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[47 / 8 / ?]

No.904704 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
so my buddy wants to go winter camping next week up north of Edmonton....I've never gone winter camping any advice?? and all i have are some tarps and cordage and a summer tent i was thinking of building a half buried shelter out there and a big fire with a backstop to trap the heat and not use the tent at all... it's mostly sandy there and easy to dig into....if i try to sleep in my sleeping bag will i fucking die/have to stay awake all night tending the fire and then stll drive back to calgary which is like 4 hours from this location.it's onlt going to be for one nght so we can shoot guns for a full day hopefully, i'm going to pack in my water and my food so i'm basically car camping with the challenge of it being cold -7 or less during the day maybe -20 at night? if we decide to bitch out we can always stay in the car but its still no ideal to sleep in cause it's a fucking hatchback....i was thinking of making a sandy dugout and covering it with treelimbs wrapped in a arp and semi burying it in sand to trap heat