Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 9 / ?]

No.91663 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can we get a park ranger/hunting regulations rage thread going? Because I seriously hate these people. Not all of them, obviously. I've met some alright park rangers, even though even most of the nice ones are glorified cub scouts.

Just share stories about times you've hated these people so so so much because I'm gonna bet I'm not alone in this. Okay, so first when I go to get my hunting license:

>hunt for many years "illegally" (just without a license)
>be scolded by a few other hunters in town for not having a license, some even threatened to turn me in
>these are the jackasses that leave their beer cans all over the woods, shoot fucking little doe that are barely regulation and stuff them in their living rooms like their so damn proud, hunt for like two hours in a cozy stand and spend the rest of their "hunting trip" getting wasted and arguing at the bar
>I realize these guys are douchebags, but everyone else also suggested i get my license and yeah, getting my license was the right thing to do, I'm not saying it wasn't

So I live in Philadelphia and hunt in upstate New York. So I had to go to three classes three nights in a row at a Philly police station. They would just go over the regulations, basic safety procedures, and when it was done give me a slip of paper I'd turn in at city hall for a license. I was actually kind of excited, it sounded cool.

>go to police station, 1st night, me and three of my friends
>we're young guys
>come in on time, take our seats, immediately notice how out of place we our
>every other person is either really old (maybe getting theirs renewed? idk) or really young, like 11 or 12. I guess that's when you first need to get one.
>theyre all staring at us with extremely obvious condescending looks; like NO subtly whatsoever, complete with raised eyebrows and proud independent black woman "ohnoyoudidn't" faces
>why are they looking at us like that?
>we notice the reason we stand out: we're wearing hoodies, jeans, and nikes