Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[47 / 5 / ?]

No.946609 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, /out/, my girlfriend has started a new job that involves remote field work from helicopters for anywhere up to 10 days at a time and she has to take her own food. Do any of you have some high energy density recipes you use on hunting/camping trips to keep you going throughout the day. There is a complication: she is vegetarian. Yeah I know, what reason does a chick that takes blood and tissue samples from animals they just shot have being vegetarian. Just help a brother out; I'm trying to be a supportive boyfriend. Doesn't matter if it is a little bulky because they tend to fly from a base camp out in the scrub, but she needs things she can throw in a small pack for the trips each day/overnight.

While I went camping in my youth, I haven't been in at least 15 years so have no idea what to suggest to her food-wise. That is why I need your help. Ideally it would be something easy to make in bulk that will keep unrefrigerated in basically tropical conditions for up to a week.

Of course, feel free to include non-veg stuff for the sake of some good content. At least I'll enjoy eating when I finally go camping again at the end of this month.