Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[35 / 6 / ?]

Calling All Trade-Aussies

No.947159 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok, listen the fuck up. I've seen a few threads about this and a few aussies suggesting buying their own land for a white village to raise their children.

I admit, at first i shitposted you guys and thought the ideas was stupid. But it's actually quite a smart idea.

So i'm a farmer in the north of victoria, with just over 2500 acres of land situated in a beautiful valley. I'm also great mates with my local council, they come over for a good aussie BBQ quite often.

I say this, because i'm in a position to get any sort of development on my land approved and legal. This means, if we were to turn my land into a new town, i could make it happen very easily.

My land is also fairly remote, right near the NSW/VIC border and far away from the cancer that is melbourne. It's also very fertile land and somewhat near tourism hotspots in winter time (snowfields).

I need strong capable and intelligent white men of all kinds, looking to build a home for their family and turn our village into a profitable and livable place for our children to live in prosperity amongst like minded peers.

If you're skilled in a Trade, Carpentry, Construction, Etc, Inquire.