Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 2 / ?]

How is this possible?

No.2893884 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hopefully one of you technical photographers can help me understand this.

What I want you guys to focus on is the image at the top left. It's a photo taken of some trees/folage that came out looking distorted. A day later, the same view was captured on camera but it came out fine (image top right). While the first image looks like hair dangling in front of the camera, the bottom two images show us how unlikely that is.

This is /x/ related but I was wondering if any of you guys could explain what caused the top left image to show up that way without any obstruction placed in front of it.

It looks like a sun glare of some sort but why would the picture turn out to be at a lower resolution of what the camera is possible of obtaining and why was it darkened to such an extreme?

The phone used to take the photo was a :
BlackBerry Pearl 8130

For those wondering the story, the gist of it is a woman was out deer hunting and after the forest goes silent (completely silent) she sees a figure jumping across the trees with some sort of invisibility cloak on. It looked like the same type of invisibility the Predator used in the movie Predator. This doesn't seem too ludicrous considering that the government has experimented with invisibility but nonetheless, I'm curious to hear your explanations. Thank you.