Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 3 / ?]

We Need Help Choosing Cameras

No.2931773 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi guys, I have a niche question regarding cameras, but I will need to give quite a bit of context beforehand...

I work for a company that inspects ceiling insulation for asbestos, along with a bunch of other things such as radiation levels, mould, noise, vibration, etc, but mostly ceiling insulation. We have hundreds of private clients, but our largest client is our state government (we have performed over 3000 jobs for them, and will be receiving 5000 more over the next couple of years as our contract with them has just been renewed).

Basically, residents register their property with the state government for a free insulation inspection. If it comes back positive with loose-fill asbestos, the government buys the property and land off them for market value, demolishes the property, and offers to sell the land back to the resident if they want it back.
We, along with a bunch of other private companies get allocated these properties for inspection by the government.
Part of each job is the creation of a written report, including satellite images of the house, a floorpan, a laboratory report of the insulation, and finally - photos of inside the ceiling. This is where my question comes into play. We need new cameras that tick a bunch of prerequisites, as the cameras we're currently using (smartphones and consumer point-and-shoots) aren't cutting it.