Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!tg3hbUo06u8
[137 / 29 / ?]

/p/ book 2016

!!tg3hbUo06u8 No.3008480 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's that time again. It's the time where /p/ descends into the bizarre infighting that happens once a year as the forum births forth a book of the images of the year. Participation is open. Submit what you will but keep in mind that blatant troll submissions will be ignored. Curation will be modest. This should reflect the community and will be inclusive to any anon of any reasonable level. Since it came up last time I was foolish enough to run this keep the submissions PG. While we all love the black and white photo of the chick blowing bubbles while riding a dildo that shit won't fly in this book.

How to play:

You can submit 1 or 2 photos but you will only get 1 page. So if you want a full page photo go for it, if you want 2 photos they willl be on one page together.

The book will be square and published on blurb for purchase (from which I will make no money) and will be available as a pdf for free.

Email your submission to: [email protected]

S U B M I S S I O N G U I D E L I N E S (dont fuck this part up)

List your name/trip if you want it to appear with your photos and how it should appear
Make your photos 12" on the long side @300 dpi
Name them your name eg: DerpyHooves_1.lolpg
jpg or tiff is fine, it doesn't really matter to me

When will NatureGuy deliver? Probably towards the end of April. I have a terrible amount of stuff on my plate atm. A bunch of work got pre-purchased and I need to produce and print that work by early June and that will be taking the majority of my time. This is a side project that is being done for personal nostalgia 's sake.

Submissions are open now through midnight Feb 28th.

Did I forget anything?