Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[206 / 16 / ?]

No.3067541 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can we talk about Fujicucks for a minute? I recently purchased an Xpro2 after all the shilling for the OVF and the xtrans sensor. I thought to myself alright, I can get into the Fuji ecosystem. I loved the form factor and x trans image quality as well as the lens construction.

I was blown away by how fucking shit the camera was. The EVF was terrible, the OVF wasn't anywhere near the utility of a DSLR, shooting in LCD screen drained the battery like anything and made it hard to shoot in sunlight, trying to fine tune the exposure settings in manual mode was a fucking nightmare, and while the image quality was alright, it was only slightly better than my old Nikon d3300. I actually wished I had my d3300 while I was shooting because the controls were quicker and easier to set while shooting manual.

I recently sold my Sony A7ii so these complaints aren't geared towards Fuji just being a mirrorless system. Sony has all the mirrorless drawbacks, but the EVF was excellent, at the very least, and the controls for manual shooting were exceedingly easy and quick to set and the menu system was incredibly easy to browse and set.

Of all the mind-blowing shittiness of Fuji, the worst was that the price of their glass was the same as full frame offerings from other companies. I don't understand where they get off charging what other companies do at full frame for crop sensor lenses, but coupled with the lack of third party support, it had me listing the camera and first lens I bought on eBay not even a day after getting them.

Even Sigma with all its drawbacks builds a better camera than Fuji for experience photographers. Fuck. How is Fuji not out of business?