Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!1sDeKQBWVc
[109 / 14 / ?]

ULTIMATE INSTAGRAM GUIDE FOR MORE UPVOTES

!1sDeKQBWVc No.3080084 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is the end all be all to instagram threads. In it, I will write a step by step guide on how to have more people like your photos. If you are one of those super cool people on /pee/ that hate people besides your mummy seeing your photos, or hate using hashtags because your photos of homeless people are just too cool for hashtags, fuck off, this isn't for you.

Preface

The first thing to think about before even posting a photo is what is the ultimate goal?? Answer: get more followers. How do you get more followers? Answer: get seen by more people. That is the only real thought process behind this guide, so if you don't like those two answers, you can also fuck off, why are you even reading this?

I will now list out the steps as clearly as I can, and attempt to leave no questions by the end of the post

Step 1: Have good content

This should be obvious. You can't put out shit content and expect people to applaud your failure as a photographer. Your photos should represent the best of what you have to offer using your camera. But having good content doesn't just mean having good photos, it means that you must also have content that is CONSISTENT. So if you're serious about having a landscape photography Instagram page, only post landscape photography, and nothing else. Think about it from the followers perspective, they saw a cool picture you took of a lake or something and liked it enough to say "I want to see more pictures of lakes and nature just like this!!" Why the fuck would they want to see a picture of your coffee in the morning, or why would they want to see some street """"""""""photography""""""""""? Pro-tip, they don't. Keeping your content consistent will keep these people interested in your content and continue to interact. I will explain later why it's so important to have your followers continue to interact.