Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!gN+fxR1HbtO
[5 / 1 / ?]

!!gN+fxR1HbtO No.3198563 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hey to the anon that posted the ROME vacation video i spent like 20 min working on a critque then the thread got deleted. so here is my critque and sorry your thread got deleted probably bc it was a video in a photography board

>>3198510
dude do you own the rights to that music? bc if you do it's impressive but if you don't it's stealing and a legal liability

1. love the use of the swoosh transition but it's wayyyy over used tone it down and use it a lot less

2. aerial shots are amazing

3. sorry if the model is your gf/wife but she isn't amazingly good looking. you should pay a model with a smaller nose less fat/round cheeks especially if you are going to focus on her that much. also shes around 15 pounds too heavy. and short. Male model is acceptable attractive (no homo)

4. some of the scenes are filmed on an overcast day with minimal light. just no man. don't bother filming these days

5. spainish steps foot transition is a little off

6. i get ur trying to add energy with the fast motion transitions but try to add energy via more skin on attractive strangers. mabye some subtle skin shots of girls asses at the beach or pool to add some sexual energy to it?

overall pretty good and keep up the good work