Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 7 / ?]

No.3232431 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I wish i would have had the resources to start out with a rangefinder. The way a rangefinder trains your eye to see, with elements coming in and out of the viewfinder and the franelines- its unmatched by anything. And SLR changes unless its a prime you can zoom in or out, but a rangefinder its just this little beautiful window into the world. The rangefinder is a window into life, and honestly i wish i would have discovered one much eariler in my shooting career.

Its been over 10 years since ive been shooting rangefinders. And theres just nothing else like it. Ive shot almost everything and all the other pieces of equiptment i own and there really is nothing else like shooting with one of these things.

I had a Canon up to my eye 90% of the time because im working 90% of the time, and as much as the full frame canons have beautiful viewfinders opposed to what i started out with in digital photography which was a Nikon that has less resolution than my iPhone. And even though the Canons are nice and big and beautiful, nothing is like a viewfinder on a Leica, or a rangefinder, but i shoot Leica. Theres just nothing like it.