Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[76 / 8 / ?]

Open Letter to Chosis

No.3293711 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Before I start, mods, chosis has made an Instagram group called /p/ collective that he has said was made to represent /p/ to the rest of the world. This is why we need to talk about this. It's important to this board so please let this thread stay up.

On the 13th of May, chosis posted pic related to @slashpcollective. A supposed contest by a third party called lamboticket.com for a chance to win $300,000. He also posted it to /p/ a few times which were removed by mods before the thread we have now at >>3291264

After looking through the lamboticket.com domain and other evidence, it is very likely lamboticket.com is run by Chosis himself. We can't definitively prove that but it is very likely to be the case. That means chosis, or someone he is affiliated with, has opened up a contest of dubious legality (terms and conditions are most certainly not legal under US law) and shilled it on @slashpcollective.

What happens next is the important part. When myself and a few others questioned chosis about this contest, he deleted all the comments and banned us outright with no explanation. When confronted in DMs, he resorted immediately to personal insults and to blame "normie followers" who complained to him and he had "no choice" but to remove comments and ban people.

Banning 4chan users from speaking freely, on a 4chan page, is where this crossed the line for me. I value free speech and anonymity which is why I'm on 4chan to begin with. By chosis taking it upon himself to ban me and others, he has broken significantly from the spirit of 4chan.

Chosis, why? What are you hiding about this contest? Are you behind it? Do you have a financial stake in it? What could be so important you need to ban 4chan users from a 4chan page?

You can't do this to other people, suppress their speech, and not expect a reaction. Explain why our comments were all removed and why this contest is so important you felt it necessary to do this. Do it publicly to /p/ WITH YOUR TRIP ON. Please.