Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 3 / ?]

Help me spend my money

No.3305259 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As always when I'm trying to purchase new tech, I always end up reading the web for like 20 hours before (sometimes) just giving up. There is so much out there and I don't know what would be best for me.
Anyhow, I'm a complete beginner but I've been thinking a long time about buying a better camera since I love photography and love taking pictures with my phone. I was wondering if you could help me decide on what to get.
Since I am by no means a professional, any pro features wouldn't be necessary. I just want a smaller camera that I can take with me to parties, family gatherings, trips and other events that obviously shoot great pictures. Since I'm a bit interested in photography I would also like for the camera to offer some settings to play around with. What I'm most intersted in taking pictures of is street photography.
I read alot of good things about the fujifilm x100f and t-x20. I also love the design. The problem with x100f is that it might be a tiny bit too expensive for me, and I'm afraid I'm paying for features and stuff that I would never use, or know how to use or even know was there. The t-x20 seems perfect to me, with interchangable lenses and all but I still want to make sure I'm putting my money into the right thing here. Thank you for ye time!