Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!NzP.6wDYsI
[81 / 34 / ?]

!NzP.6wDYsI No.3385511 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Been a while /p/. Every now and then I like to drop in with recent portraits I've taken to get some feedback/discussion etc, and I've been doing it since I basically started with my portraiture so I figured I might as well continue.

Haven't really been shooting a lot the past year, been too busy with life stuff and started climbing a lot more. Also been trying to do some video and get a short film shot, which is going slowly but I expected that. Some of these shots still lean pretty heavily on colored lighting, but they were from a year or more ago, recently I've been trying to back away from that since it's just such a saturated genre and I'm kind of tired of it. Also yes they are just pictures of pretty girls, so queue the "shallow, boring, everything that's wrong with IG and photography now" statements. I'm not even going to disagree.

Anyways, looking for critique (more meta or aesthetic critiques than technical desu), and happy to answer any questions or talk about portrait photography etc.