Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 5 / ?]

Never ordering from Adorama again

No.3499528 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Order Zhiyun Crane Plus from Adorama, condition "used with moderate scratches"
>receive stabilizer
>no control cables
>no tripod
>no lens support
>no thumb screws
>no fucking battery charger
>there was never any indication it would be missing this shit
>literally just the unusable gimbal by itself
>send them a message
>receive this response:

"We are sorry for the confusion regarding the accessories included in your order.

Upon checking, the following items such as battery charger, tripod, lens mounting cap, and control cables were not included on the item that you purchased.

Once again, we apologize for the confusion and inconvenience."

Right. So I paid $40 more than I could have spent on Ebay to get a piece of used equipment that I can't use because it's missing every single accessory (including the fucking battery charger), with no indication that it would be missing these accessories anywhere on the listing or their used product policies, it took them 6 days to ship it to me (which I still had to pay for), and when I ask about the missing accessories that you HAVE TO HAVE TO FUCKING USE THE GIMBAL, their response is "fuck off".

I am not at all a snobby customer, I'm extremely forgiving whenever businesses fuck up. I know what it's like to run a business, I understand mistakes happen, but when your response to someone asking you to fix something is "fuck off", your business deserves to get blasted. Never, ever, ever buying from them again. B&H, eBay, or I'm not buying it.