Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[125 / 7 / ?]

The state of /p/ and "you know who"

No.3550951 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm sure by now everyone has noticed there's a particular person on this board that causes pretty much 90% or more of the flame wars here. He infests nearly every thread that gets attention with one of the following:

>Constantly posting pro-Sony shill propaganda in every single thread. Misinterpreting graphs on purpose. Misinterpreting technical data on purpose.
>Attacking Fujifilm every single time it's mentioned, unceasingly shitting up every Fuji thread with pro-Sony shilling
>posing as an MFT evangelist and then attacking his own posts
>unceasingly attacking MFT in random threads that have NOTHING to do with MFT or sometimes threads that aren't even about gear at all
>constantly samefagging in support of himself in essentially every single thread he goes in, every time

And worst of all:

>When anyone argues him into a corner, he'll spam/flood the thread with samefagging arguments with himself that seem to "prove" what he was arguing about before was "correct"

Everyone know who I'm talking about. I now suspect he's even a janny himself.

Can anything be done about this guy? I literally can't go into a single thread I find interesting and not see him fucking derailing and spamming and arguing in bad faith, every fucking day, ALL day long.