Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[162 / 44 / ?]

P&S general

No.3734617 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Was thinking the other day about how I miss running around with a P&S camera every day just snapping random aspects of my life and not having to think about technicals, leading to more compulsive and candid shots. I remember being a freshman in 2017 and I bought a Stylus Epic 1:1 in the thumbnail and shot that thing for so long until recently this year it shit the bed due to all the abuse I gave it. (dropped it so many times, the shape is weird. eventually it started splitting in the middle and causing light leaks)

So I was looking for a new P&S and found a olympus infinity stylus, basically the older version of the epic and bought it. Turns out it has a rewinding problem and literally doesn't rewind film. I'm just kinda astounded that you cannot find a decent point and shoot for an okay price. I'm sure it's from the influx of youtube channels covering them, but jesus these 20+ year old cameras do not seem like they are worth $200+.

(do u ever think I'll be able to find a yashica T4 for not $500... I've always wanted it.... if not, does anyone know any good alternatives?)