Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 4 / ?]

Auto Photography

No.3765060 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How does one get into photography as a career, specifically for cars? Are business/networking skills just as important as composition/editing, if not more?
I love cars but the long term health risks from shop work are quickly becoming apparent to me. They're still my passion and I want to focus my work around them, and my next biggest area of interest would be photography. Exploring the world for beautiful nature/urban shots with all kinds of immaculate rides sounds more fun to me than being cooped up in a shop working on shitboxes all day. I believe my personality type is more suited to artistic fields to begin with.
Is it hard to get into? I've little to no experience beyond amateur pictures with my phone, which I really enjoyed. Also realizing that over the past year I've been putting more and more effort into framing game screenshots with better technique. A ton of my time spent in GT Sport is with photos, it's helped me realize just how therapeutic photography is to me. Where should I start education wise?