Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / ?]

No.3810965 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yo I don't know if this is appropriate to ask here, but we had a snowday so I couldn't ask my professor. I'm going to e-mail them but the assignment is due Friday and I'd like to get to work. Basically I'm in a photography course, and it's week 2. Week 1 was just learning about our cameras (which I'm comfortable with, I use manual all the time and understand aperture, iso, shutterspeed, etc) but our professor is teaching as if we're all beginners obviously.

For week 2, our assignment (that we didn't get a lecture for because of the snowday) is to take some photos using APERTURE mode in my camera. What sort of photos do ya'll think she is looking for specifically? I feel like she's expecting things with a really soft background or something.

My issue is, in Aperture mode it tries to find a good balance between aperture and shutterspeed and it's often terrible handheld (I'll get a long shutter speed). So I'd rather just take the photo in manual, and control everything so I'm trying to understand what sort of photos someone would take with a high aperture mode. :)