Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[42 / 7 / 26]

How to do these Japanese/Korean overexposed Portraits?

No.4024318 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My wife is Thai. No matter, what i tell her about photography and character, she doesn´t accept any picture of her, where her brown skin isn´t totally wiped out. She needs to look like a Skandinavian in the winter or the picture is bad.
My skills and budget are rather limited. I changed to Nikon Z6 + Viltrox 85/1.8. I´m open for vintage lenses and i can handle them.

I know Japanese and Korean "white" women. They still have a yellow teint and some look pretty brownish in bad light conditions. So these pics like pic rel. are heavily processed.

I´m thankful for any tips. I have just Lightroom and i want to stay with it. Normally, i can get a lot of infos from Youtube. But there is nothing about this stye in english. Western portrait photography is all about the beaty of black, niggers and make whites look like fucking niggermonkeys.
So i´m thankful for every tip regarding shooting the pics and processing them. Maybe you have some useful links to youtube channels or websites with presets or softening presets?