Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[46 / 11 / 24]

Make money doing Thot cosplay Photography

No.4086104 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I want be a lewd cosplay photographer, how do I go about doing this? It isn't just about the opportunity to get a cosplay GF or sex I legitimately want to make some easy money and I after seeing first hand IRL how thristy guys can be, to me this is an untapped gold mine. I live next to two cities (NYC and Boston) and I'm in the military.

Gear wise I have a Cannon DSLR EOS 5D w/ a EF 85mm f/1.4 lens, unrelated I have a FLIR Thermal camera that obvousily for this purpose is completely useless. The only things I'm really missing studio wise is lighting (I have some strobes for underwater photography that's it).
Certainly e-thots hire photographers for their OF or their instas?
My question is what is the most effective way to advertise that you specifically do cosplay photography? Does anyone here do it?
The other thing I was considering was starting a portfolio with cosplay using hired models as subjects and then posting to Pateron/OF whatever. My only concern is that is risky since I imagine models are expensive and also I don't want to have to reach out to cosplayers in a creepy way. Ideally someone who is passionate about their cosplay would be ideal person to start with.