Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 4 / 1]

No.4338296 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
don't get me wrong, i think there are some truly beautiful photos out there--"street" photos i mean specifically, i guess, but what im about to say transcends that and can be extrapolated to the world of fashion photography and whatever else photography (in those contexts, everything im about to say is probably even more relevant LOL). I even took a lot of photos on a film camera years ago of random shit (some of it even published). But something ive noticed after observing “photographers” online (see picrel):

These HAVE to be some of the most lamebrained, least artistically gifted people who claim to have an artistic gift. Watching picrel’s channel they (besides maybe daniel arnold, but even him) are just some of the most vapid, shallow people imaginable taking photos of le 'interesting' and 'unexpected' instance of 'happenstance'. The artists themselves seem extremely shallow and talentless, and therefore the shit they take is incredibly shallow and its meaning so obvious, so unavoidable. At best, they’re trying to recreate le Gary winogrand or whomever. Anyways, know this is the photography board of 4chan, but I figured I would find some likeminded folks here rather than poasting on reddit where they’d just downvote me into oblivion.

dont let the youtube watchbar fool ya, i watched a lot of these pieces of shit