Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[38 / 7 / 22]

safe to say this is legimate mentall illness at this point right?

No.10121657 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Serious question for the people who DO NOT post in these threads. Do you think the people who post them are mentally ill? few of my observations, theories, & honest takes.

- I think they trippled down on it bc they wasted their life on gay fanfic for free which is now dead. Us mocking them makes them do it even more to save face i.e the embarrasment of what they did.

- It's not healthy to be this obsessed with obscure fantasy gay rape fanfiction on a dead wrestling board on 4chan. There has to be something going on with them i.e. incels, virgins, no life, low self esteem, autism, etc.

- IMO It's mainly one person who is super obsessed and a handful of others who are half obsessed. Casual shitposters don't really count in my eyes.

- We are not worked or seething by what they do. It's sad and pathetic but it's their life and we cannot stop them wasting it. We figured out years ago they'd never stop. So we did the the next best thing and we accomplished our goal.

- I don't understand the point of keeping threads on the board for as long as you can that few care about. However they were doing this before we started messing with them to be fair when they thought they were feuding with us but you were really feuding with an imginary boogeyman they made up (not even joking) .

- I do understand you they think it makes us angry. But as I keep saying as long as they ain't flooding board too badly, have no R threads, and are making no waves in the real world, we really don't care if they want to waste their life until they die samefagging dimeless falseflags all day in cope.

- Also have you ever been been accused of being "wolfie" which i know a lot of you have bc i've seen it with my own eyes.

Just thought i'd get that of my chest. Have a good day to all the normal shitposters of /pw/. who are not obsessed with stale unfunny gay fanfic about a 64 year old man.