Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 2 / 12]

Omega's manager

No.10138240 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok, I probably watch Wrestling about 2 times every 3 months. But I keep up with it enough to know who's who and whats been going on.

I have recently watched Omega vs the Mexican Viking guy which was cool. And then last night for a cage match.

Anyway, so why did Omega's manager betray him? I just don't get it. The set up for the betrayal was weird enough because Don Callis went into the ring and put himself in harms way to stop Mox from using the screw driver. Just to then recover the screw driver to use on Omega??

If Don wanted to hurt Omega why didn't he just sit back and let Mox use the screw driver on him? Surely Mox would of did a better job shanking Omega. And clearly Mox wasn't in on Don betraying Omega as he had no idea. So why such a ruse that could of easily not of worked out for Don as he was entering a hornets nest with Mox in the ring with a weapon?

Not to mention why betray Omega? Your client is winning every match. Its not like he was putting down a losing Race Horse. So yeah this makes no sense to me and its dumb.

And please E-Drones. Fuck off. WWE is way worse. Serious replies only.