Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 1 / 5]

Wrestling legend and rape survivor Bryan R. Danielson - TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN

No.10163475 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Wrestling superstar and HIV-positive LGBTQ+ advocate Bryan R. Danielson explains how being anal raped made him hate his own genitals. Says how his friend and fellow rape survivor chopped off his meat and veg and became a lady. Also addresses his own anal rape in 2010 and how he became curious from it.

>"I wanted to get this out because a lot of people just they have these --they just don't have, they don't think. And there's somebody that is close to us that I knew for over probably 30 years as a male. And they have went in and had the full monty. They prefer to be called she, and I asked, because it's just really hard for me to fathom that to make that decision, especially that late in life. And so I knew that it had to be something traumatic. I said to her, you don't have to say anything, you don't owe me an explanation. I don't expect one. I said, I just want to know how the thought process brought you to this place so late in life. And he had lost his wife to cancer. But there was always talk that he wore women's lingerie and women's underwear and stuff like that underneath his clothes, but he always was like a truck driver and had like a blue collar job."