Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 4 / 15]

No.10204184 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>CM Punk: "No miles on our car. No gas out of our pocket. You know what I'm saying, because it was like - you know we weren't getting paid more than you know sometimes 30-40-50 bucks from Ian and stuff like that. And we certainly weren't getting trans'd (transported?) - so it was always like me, Chuck E, Cabana, Prazak, maybe occasionally somebody else. We'd always fill up that "Bikini Van", you know & drive it down. And- how many tickets would she get? None of us would ever drive. "Oh can one of you guys drive?" ..."Nahh you know I'm really tired", "i just got off of work" I mean, that was the thing where maybe somebody, a bunch of other young guys would probably just try to gangbang her and that'd be the last you'd see of her. We tried to get blood from that stone & we squeezed it like everything she was worth."
>Colt Cabana: "She'd always have like snacks for us too."

>CM Punk: "Yeah. Yeah. You know she's like one of these girls that who like her aspiration in life was to have a kid!
>Colt Cabana: "Mom. She wanted to be a mom."
Cabana is a jew so we all expected this from him, but what the fuck is wrong with punk
There's hating women and then there's sapping their life blood out, this is way worse than anything Vince did
I thought Cody was supposed to be the american psycho, not Phil