Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 5 / 7]

No.10209303 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Pharaoh as you lay there, hopefully as covered in boils as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this. Because before I leave at midnight with the People Israel, I have a lot of things I wanna get off my chest.
>I don't hate you Egyptians. I don't even dislike you. Hell, I like you a lot more than the other sedentary civilizations of the Nile Delta. I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. WE'RE the best. We're the best people in the world.
>We've been the best since the Covenant of Abraham, and we've been vilified and hated for it ever since because G-D saw something in us nobody else wanted to admit. That's right, I'm a monotheism guy.
>We've built so many temples to Egypt's imaginary Gods that it's finally dawned on me that it's just that, they're completely imaginary. The only thing that's real is G-D (Baruch Hashem), and the fact that century in, century out, we've proven to every civilization in the world that we are the best at agriculture, the best at administration- hell, even in war nobody can touch us.
>And trust me, this isn't sour grapes. But the fact that RA is getting an obelisk built to him rather than G-D makes me sick.
>I'm leaving with the People Israel at midnight. And who knows, maybe we'll go to Asia Minor. Maybe we'll go back to Judea. Hey, Ishmael, how ya doin?
>Let me tell you a personal story about Pharaoh. You know we have this whole first-born thing-