Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 2 / 8]

rambling PSA

No.10263156 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>>10263028
Excuse my rambling but if anyone wants to read they can!

Finally got a few mins to spare after a busy day and noticed that many of the falseflag threads shanky and his discord friends wasted their life samefagging got murked LOL.

I don't understand how they could be so stupid, it was always going to happen. Literally wasted hours LMAO. Besides spending few mins to murk their sad threads this morning I literally have not been on the board all day.

I didn't make any comment in any of threads but one (the VHS tape one) but they still sperged out accusing everyone of being "wolfie". Is it just me or is this shit just so tiresome now? they have to be autistic, it's been half a decade of this sad shit. Reminds me of that "Carter" crap they never shut up about for years that I never participated in.

Why does shanky and the the losers who post gay fanfic lack so much self awareness? Their meme is dead, have ZERO R threads currently (they get murked eventually when they post them), they used to have 14 to 21 R threads and WE ended that! LOL. And most importantly they not only FAILED to make SITE culture (despite years of effort which triggers shanky huge), they make no noise in outside world ..it plateaued, regressed, and died on their home board... now they just flood this dead board with dimeless threads and samefag he with help of newfags probably from discord who are probs teens who thinks its edgy and cool.

Anyways i just can't help myself but laugh and mock them. But again we see the poster counts... your meme is dead. Yet you some how think we are worked by your gay fanifc when like i said it's dead and Nash already laughed off you gay fanfic.

Just stop flooding the board & we are good. Stick to 3 or 4 falseflags and samefag until your hearts content We don't needs 15 falseflag thread of your sad loser incel COPE.