Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 4 / 10]

r8

No.10294626 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>MJF furiously demands a 'fair' 1-v-1 match
>MJF wins it back 1-2 weeks later, goes into Forbidden Door still the champ

>the story for Sammy becomes that, yeah he briefly got his hands on the belt. But it wasn't enough, he still needs to develop to become a proper champ. He's got this notch on his belt, but he needs to use this as further motivation to get even better, can't rest on his laurels, and definitely can't become de-moralized by this.
Have him be seen to be struggling with this, tending towards demoralization. Thinks to himself "I gave it my all, I'm in the best shape I'll ever be, the conditions were perfect, and I still couldn't hold onto it, it still wasn't enough, maybe it just wasn't meant to be..." Tay can't help.
>Then we see Jericho come in and help and get him back on track. Sure Jericho is being a nasty dastardly heel in his other business, but we see him be a legit good guy mentor with Sammy. 3D characters baby.

>meanwhile obviously Darby moves away to be a bad guy, feuding with Jungle Boy if that's who he turned heel on, or maybe Sting. Maybe both, first Jungle Boy at DoN, feuds with him for a month or two, and within that also turns on Sting as Sting tries to bring him to his senses.
>Then this leads to a big match at Wembley Dome, Darby vs Sting, stipulation if Sting loses he has to retire. And obviously Sting loses and gets a nice retirement send-off in an open air stadium, hopefully timed to perfection to be against the kino red sky-at-dusk background.