Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / 2]

No.10378251 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Survivor Series 2023
>*GONG*
>Monster poo
Cole: Could it be? It is! The best pure sharter in WWE history! The Undertooter!
>A rancid brown fog fills covers the arena and bursts of poop shoot up on the stage like pyro
Graves: It sure is Cole! One half of the Brothers of Excretion, he's haunted WWE superstars for thirty years with his ghastly back door, but now it is time for HIM to exit the back door as he approaches the ring for his farewell speech.
>Undertooter slowly makes his way down the ramp, releasing a sloppy wet fart with each step
Crowd: UNDERTOOTER! *brap brap brap brap brap* UNDERTOOTER! *brap brap brap brap brap*
>Undertooter is finally inside the ring with the seat of his singlet stained completely brown
>He grabs a microphone
Undertooter: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMany of you think I came here to retire tonight, and most mortal men with mortal rectums would at this point. But I am no mortal man!
>Monster poo
Undertooter: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMy stools have only gotten looser and smellier with age! And if anybody thinks they can make the Lord of Fartness leave, I challenge them to come out to face me and I will make them REST. IN FECES!
>*BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*
>Audience loses their shit
Cole: This can't be right! Are we getting more years of the Undertooter?
Graves: Like a bad case of chronic diarrhea Cole, he cannot be put away!