Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 2 / 14]

Ryback Reveals Why CM Punk Had Issues With Him In WWE

No.10407615 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ryback made his debut in WWE back in 2012, where he had a noteworthy run in the company. At one time he was also very over with fans, but that’s all in the past now as most people just mock him for any reason. He has beef with CM Punk which has been going on for a long time. Now it appears Ryback revealed why CM Punk had issues with him in WWE.

Ryback’s reputation has taken a nosedive over the years and WWE Hall Of Famer Mark Henry even called him ‘Cryback’ at one point in time. He has also singlehandedly managed to burn every bridge associated with him, something that surprised no one.

Ryback has worked with numerous Superstars during his time in WWE and that included CM Punk. Of course, fans are more than aware of the tumultuous relationship between the two

After leaving WWE in 2014, CM Punk claimed during his infamous appearance on Colt Cabana’s Art of Wrestling podcast that Ryback is an unsafe wrestler and injured him. While speaking on Disco Inferno and Konnan’s K100 show, Ryback revealed that CM Punk’s issues with him initially started due to merchandise sales.

>“We got along great, I thought, prior to that. I can tell you, him and [John] Cena were the two [highest] merch sellers when I came up and I got hot, and I’ll never forget he came over to me when the merch guys were showing me the numbers, and Punk became aware of it and he goes, ‘Holy s***.’ From that point forward, I felt like everything kinda changed with everything.

>It’s unfortunate. Colt Cabana actually apologized to me for all of that (…) I worked with top guys my whole time. Even no matter where I was at on the card, live events, I was with top guys from the beginning to end.”

Booker T also doesn’t think Ryback should ever return to wrestling after all the demeaning comments he made towards pro wrestling. We will have to wait and see what will become of Ryback in the end.

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2023/06/06/ryback-reveals-why-cm-punk-had-issues-with-him-in-wwe/