Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 2 / 9]

No.10446693 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Nobody was sliding. Do you see 3 threads per min getting bumped? no you didn't bc nothing is being slid. It's more amusing observing how dead the gay fanfic you wated your life on is. In case you have not noticed dipshit, the gay meme you wasted half a decade of your life on is also DEAD. Also where is all your R threads now cunt? oh that's right there is none. Used to have 14 to 21 but we ended that.

You have drawn 30 posters worldwide in 24 hours in thread you said "no sliding" in...25- 50 percent of those 30 posters are probs same person using different IP's. Get some self awarness you mug.

Also all the R comments got murked in your DIMELESS falseflags which you necrobump in COPE. You can bump them all week loser, as long as you're making no waves in real world I couldn't give two shits. You wasting your life here samefagging pathetic gay fanfic in falseflags that don't draw doesn't bother me.You deserves to have a shit life.

And just remember i'm laughing here. You zero R thread (used to have 14 to 21) CUNT. LOL