Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 2 / 9]

A response.

No.10453143 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>There is no "we". All the Bryan posts are made by one mentally ill man.
Nope. Also shoutout to all the randoms who made Bryan 2010 memes.
>When he isn't spamming gay rape fanfiction Wolfbitch enjoys discussing trannies speedrunning videogames in the Games Done Quick threads on /v/
Nope. Litereally don't play video games. Last console i egualy played was a PS2. I bought a PS3 15 years and barely played - when you grow up, job, family, gym, sex etc. suddenly take over. I also don't go on other boards.Only here to keep ruining your already dead lifes work of gay fanfiction.
>Wolfbitch has admitted to spending thousands of dollars of his parent's money on VPNs and 4Chan Passes
Nope. This completely made up out of thin air.
>Wolfbitch once got worked into spamming /pol/ for an entire day because some random anon made a Kevin Nash joke
Nope. Have made threads there after you did and did exactly what yo do. You hate getting dose of your own medicine.
>Wolfbitch posts about Daniel Bryan because he got triggered by a gif of Bryan laughing in a Nash thread
Nope. You have been saying thsi for years for some reason. Not remoetly true. Already explained why we target Bryan hundereds of times.
>Wolfbitch has made over a thousand posts about some nobody named Shanky just in the last year alone
I'd say more like hundreds. But we have only been exposing him for a year or so. You gusy ahve been crying about "wolfie" for nearly a decade now. And mentioned him probs close to 100,000x.
>His threads get "murked" more than any other poster on the board. He does the job to jannies on a hourly basis. This makes him cope and seethe.
It's called automatic deletion due to evasion and has nothing to do with jannies

Last but not least. Im not wolfie. You're boring. And the gay fan fci you wasted your life on is dead and it's also BORING as fuck. When are you gonna move on with your life? it's just sad now.