Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / 8]

Cm punk: “I’m here to kick ass and drink Diet Pepsi, and I’m all out of Diet Pepsi”

No.10533673 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Per a new Sports Illustrated article that hits this week:

Punk on wrestling:
>Guys today are softer, they love their phones and they love social media even more. You used to learn to take a punch, now you learn to use instagram. Fuck off, you cowards, and get in the ring.
On what’s in the bag:
>Wouldn’t you like to know? It’s the biggest prize in wrestling. I’m undefeated, I’m unstoppable, I’m a damn freight train out there. Find me someone who can beat me, good luck with that. And that’s a shoot.
On “speaking truth to power”:
>you’ve heard of raging against the machine? I’m the rage. I’m a self made man in every possible way. I’m not some rich out of touch asshole who gets a big fat paycheck to sit at home. I scrape by through hard work and grit and being tougher than anybody else. I’m a goddamn monster in the ring, and that’s a shoot, too.
On the Elite
>Cowards. Let’s be honest - they didn’t grow up on the streets of Chicago like me. They didn’t struggle to keep the lights on when times got tough. Chicago winters? People freeze on the street. The bucks are from California. It doesn’t even get cold there. And they’ve had this machine called AEW behind them for years. I’m here to disrupt that machine and prove what pro wrestling is. It’s CM Punk.
On any regrets
>No. Never regret anything, that’s for cowards and wimps. I’ve never made a goddamn mistake in my life that wasn’t brought about by someone else being an idiot. Colt Cabana, how you doin?
On supposed heat with multiple talents across the industry
>You know they say if you meet 100 assholes in one day you might be the real asshole. So what does that tell you? All these people that supposedly hate me - they need to take a good long look at themselves and realize that they are the problem. To quote T Swift - “it’s me, hi I’m the problem it’s me” and it’s them saying that.