Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[38 / 7 / 26]

It's been almost six years now since one of the most legitimately disgusting acts

No.10555887 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
to have ever aired on any wrestling promotion happened... WWE reintroduced the "cruiserweight division" back in 2016 I believe and instantly nobody fucking cared...it was smark bullshit that made WWE give into this sad shit...a cruiserweight division wasn't even needed seeing just how small these wrestlers today in general are anyways... people were regularly walking out on these cruiserweight faggots whenever they'd start filming their shit show 205 live...a legitimate attempt at portraying cruiserweight shit 100 percent faithful to smark demand was made at the very beginning and like I said nobody fucking cared, nobody cares about the title or any of the wrestlers, seeing the flop that was the division the WWE got a small guy who actually had a character and personality and mic ability and made him the champ of the division to give the division some spark, Enzo...he undoubtedly got at least SOME talk going for the cruiserweight fucks but because he had a little backbone and knew his worth he was royally fucked over for the most stupid of reasons, Enzo was buried for the same shit the average wrestler was doing back in the day, on a segment of raw in September 2017 they had ALL of the cruiserweight crybabies who were all jealous of Enzo do stiff work on him out in the ring humiliating him because he actually managed to get himself over, not because of some shitty overly choreographed dive but because he had soul...no no no....u can't actually be a star! U must be a worthless vanilla midget!!! Don't you know we're only after esg scores? This segment was so fucking disgusting I almost threw up when I saw it. Just one big fuck you to Enzo and to anybody with an actual brain who knew what was actually going on...fast forward Enzo is fired (how convenient) and the cruiserweight crybabies didn't do shit with their trash careers...Enzo was far better than any of these faggots and it clearly showed.
https://youtu.be/-f-gdt9p-k0