Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 5 / 23]

Bryan R. Danielson was beaten by his dead father and jailed in 2014

No.10649547 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
But we have sexual desires right? So you got a bunch of blacks locked up, a warm place, all of them get hard, all of thems horny, all of them got sexual desires so what are they gonna do? You wont let em have a woman, they gonna have bryan. gotta give us sum booty and ituhjus that simple huhuhuh

In this prison... bryan's booty...

Nash's booty was uh...

more important than food.

Booty; bryan's butt....

It was more important ha- I'm serious it was more-...

bryan's booty, having sum bryanh's booty was more important than drinking water man. I like bryan's booty

When I see Bry and he looks good to me. When I go see him I say you come here. As Im telling you what uh

an i like ya

an i want ya

an uh we could do this the easy way or the hard way so the choice is yours right. And it was always yes

You know Bryan got this thang where he sag dem pants past his butt. Its a stayle they ball it gangsta stayle and if ykno its sexy, to us right and see when Bryan went for pa for this right so you say your pants for here man an somebody be up in yo butt ykno and it is just that simple

If Bryan had been in here back then them days then an as much as i like booty, id probably fack his butt, and yall could walking past me, and dare you to say something. I got no shame in my game, this is nothing im ashamed to admit. I am what i am, am a warrior too ykno so let that be known, im a warrior