Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / 2]

Q&A-Ry returns after a long hiatus

No.10661797 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Former WWE superstar Alex Riley, now known as Kevin Kiley, has returned to his podcast after nearly 2 years. >”So that dive, the botchamania one. You know all these guys were saying I looked out of it, out of shape or whatever. But it was a worked botch, the story of the match was that I was out of shape and tired. So it’s funny to me, personally, to see people tweeting it or whatever because that just means it worked. I worked everybody, it’s actually pretty incredible to see people still get pulled into kayfabe like that.”
>”So NWA is great, really fucking great place to work. You show up, you do your thing, you get respected for it. Billy Corgan fucking rules, man, he’s so fucking cool. I told him my idea for the worked botch and he got it, he immediately understood my idea, and as you can see - he was totally right to do so.”
>”So I was working for WWE up until January of 2023, then my contract ran out. I wrote most of the Bloodline stuff, Vince and I really worked hand in hand. Every week he’d call me up, we’d spitball ideas. It was great and obviously I was heart broken when they let me go. But Vince and I still talk every week, we’re extremely close, and he’s working on getting me another spot. He saw the worked botch, you know, and he got it. He’s a genius and he understood it, so everybody making fun of it or whatever needs to realize how stupid they sound. Anyway he loved it and he told me they’ve got some moving pieces at WWE right now.”
Finally, Alex was asked if he has any dream matches left in his career:
>”Oh for sure. Alex Riley vs Miz would still be huge. Versus Cena. Really bring back that story. But for newer guys i think I could work with? I’d love to be in there with Cody or Dominik Mysterio. And I don’t really watch AEW but Okada or Danielson having to face off against his old enemy is a big money match to this day. Plus I’d love to face Tyrus for the NWA belt. I think there’s a lot that someone could do with me, that’s for sure.”