Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 2 / 19]

No.10671394 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I used to post and browse here an embarrassing amount but I haven’t been here in months now. I realize how much more I like wrestling if I just talk to other puro smarks online and pretty much disengage completely from anything related to American wrestling. I think it’s so awful that it’s driven all of its fans insane. The average American fan cannot speak about wrestling without bringing up other companies, breaking kayfabe, and talking about things like gates, ratings and revenue. There’s something fundamentally wrong with both the product and the fanbase in America. Just compare threads about AEW/WWE here to NJPW threads. One of them divulges into autistic console war screeching immediately without fail. The other is just paragraph posting about actual storylines. I do feel this way about Euro indie mudshow stuff but to a lesser extent. But in America it’s just completely broken and unwatchable. Like, be honest - if you told the average WWF fan in the Attitude Era that this is what it would become, how many of them do you think would enjoy it?