Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[31 / 12 / 9]

This image is more kino than you think it is

No.10719434 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Here's how
Damian - George
>George was one of the first members of the beatles to release solo albums(Wonderwall and electronic sound) and go onto his on path with his love for Indian culture
Finn - Paul
>McCartney was insatiable in his ambition, and so took it upon himself to be the leader and fill the void. For the last three years of their run he was really running the show. But Paul as a leader wanted things done his way (Lennon said, "I was ill after the accident when they did most of that track, and it really ground George and Ringo into the ground recording it", adding later: "I hate it, 'cos all I remember is the track ... [Paul] did everything to make it into a single, and it never was and it never could have been."[15] In the recollection of engineer Geoff Emerick, Lennon dismissed it as "more of Paul's granny music".[16] Harrison recalled: "Sometimes Paul would make us do these really fruity songs. I mean, my God, 'Maxwell's Silver Hammer' was so fruity. After a while we did a good job on it, but when Paul got an idea or an arrangement in his head …"[17] Starr told Rolling Stone in 2008: "The worst session ever was 'Maxwell's Silver Hammer.' It was the worst track we ever had to record. It went on for fucking weeks. I thought it was mad.")
Dominik - Ringo
Ringo was the 4th and last member to officially join the Beatles Dominik is the Ringo in the situation in the split between George (Damian) and Paul(Finn) Dominik tagged with priest and was the first person to suggest that he should cash in on Seth but like Ringo he wants peace between every member of the group(https://youtu.be/WEcgA2hzlWQ) and also Ringo was the first member of the Beatles to leave)On 22nd August 1968, Ringo Starr quit The Beatles during the White Album sessions when the constant bickering and tension became too much for him.)