Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[79 / 10 / 50]

We Need To Discuss "The MJF Problem"

No.10729673 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
First off, I'd like to preface this with that I love AEW and by extension, all wrestling, I am no tribalist, so if you want to say I'm participating in federation bloodsports, that's on you.

However, why am I the only one that sees the open insecurity MJF reeks? He tries to be Don Rickles, but since he has absolutely zero confidence in himself, it comes off as un-confident "no u" type of behavior(which appeals to millenials and zoom zooms because they are mostly all insecure manchildren who can't argue or insult out of a paper bag). I don't think this man is champion material and I think anyone who disagrees is huffing their own farts and going "but he's funny, he calls the crowd le fat nerds in the most basic, safe way possible, he's le epic heel."

All his feuds are the fucking same, he appeals to be their friend, then inevitably turns on them(making the other guy look like a fucking moron if they actually believe his shit at this point) and then once he turns, in order for the guy to face him, he sets up a gauntlet and gives arbitrary rules before he inevitably beats the other guy by dirty tactics in the end. It's boring. He's boring.

He wrestles like shit, overrelying on heel tactics like it's somehow still the 80s. He mostly dates art hoes, which shows off more of said insecurity.

MJF is a fucking faggot and while I used to like him, I don't get why people do anymore.