Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 2 / 10]

No.10790795 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
"Yeah but randy you see the thing is hell is just a metaphorical construct, so is heaven, its impossible to grasp the boundaries between life and death sure but I highly doubt there's a mythical being who cares that my freind did coke and banged hookers so much that he condemns him to eternal suffering. If that kind of idea helps you sleep at night, then that's OK randy but then I would look at your own actions like shitting in divas bags and generally being a massive cunt around this time period as worthy of hell too. A study found that 90 percent of people think they will go to heaven which just shows to me the supreme arrogance of the majority of the human race. To think one could or even would want to live a life of such incredible virtue and selflessness that they should be rewarded with eternal bliss is a insanity. At the end of the day me you Eddie and everyone else are all in the same boat of mortality and we should be kind to both those on this plane of existence and those who past on into the great mystery. You finna gay randy too"