Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 5 / 10]

Former WWE Star Insults Booker T, Mark Henry & Jim Cornette

No.10840048 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
During a recent episode of his own video-podcast live stream, former WWE Superstar Ryback went on a rant and pretty much insulted three legends of the professional wrestling business: Booker T, Mark Henry and Jim Cornette.

Here’s what The Big Guy had to say:

On Booker T:
>“Booker, I tried being nice, but F**K YOU! F**k Busted Open! F**k Mark! F**k all the f**king marks.
>F**k everybody. F**k everybody that doesn’t want to have a conversation.
>Pick up your f**kin’ phone, and call me like a man. Your brother (Harlem Heat’s) Stevie Ray is a man. Your brother has respect.”

On Mark Henry:
>“Mark Henry didn’t do jack sh*t to me because he’s a scared motherf**ker.”

On Jim Cornette:
>“Matt Hardy sacrificed his body for this f**king business, and we got fat, f**king loser marks on Cornette’s show, while he’s sucking them off and pegging them with his wife and the worker of the week every f**king week.
>Over there calling me washed up? You fat motherf**ker haven’t done jack sh*t! That’s the f**king facts!”

Ryback recently announced that he will return to professional wrestling within the second half of 2023, but hasn’t announced which promotion he will work for.

WATCH: Jacqueline Completely Exposed At Capital Carnage 1998:

https://wwfoldschool.com/former-wwe-stars-insults-booker-t-mark-henry-jim-cornette/